Monday 29 July 2013

The Greeting Farm FFF Challenge (The Great Outdoors)

Hey Crafters! I am here for my second try on joining TGF's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge (",) 

It has been fun and very exciting to be able to use my beloved Anyas as much as possible!

So here's my entry featuring the Oh sooo Cool Surfer Anya...

Greeting Farm - Surfer Anya

Materials used:
* TGF - Surfer Anya (stamp image)
* TGF - Outdoorsy (stamp sentiment)
* Me & My Big Ideas - Pocket Pages (background papers and sentiment)
* Studio G - I.Craft (card base)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Forever in Time - 3D pop dots
* Menji - liquid glue

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

4 comments:

  1. Her hair rocks!! Awesome Summer card! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card! Thank you for joining the FFF challenge this week at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I am really enjoying the creative challenges from The Greeting Farm :)

      Delete