Wednesday 2 October 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Anything Goes)

Hey Crafters! Here's another autumn themed card that I made as my fifth/last (and hopefully lucky) entry to Simon Says Stamp...Anything Goes challenge. I am really trying to use each of the image rubber stamps in my collection. I am also challenging myself into using a lot of different kinds of layers in creating my cards. 

La La Land Crafts - Sitting Marci

For this card, I used the lovely Sitting Marci. I bought this stamp from Sir Stamp A Lot when they had a huge sale with their La La Land Crafts stamps on May.

Materials used:
* La La Land Crafts - Sitting Marci (stamp image)
* CC Designs - Amy R Happy Sentiments (sentiment)
* Making Memories - Classic Card Pad "sherbet" (card base)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Imaginisce - Bitty Blossoms (flowers)
* Tonic Studios (round corner chomper)
* Ranger - distress ink "vintage photo"
* Zig (2 way glue)
* Dollarama - cookie cutter set (scalloped circle/circle template)
* Dollarama (3d pop dots)
* background paper from my crafty stash
* rhinestones from my crafty stash

Link to the challenge...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes/

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment