Monday 2 December 2013

TGF Blog Hop 2013

Hey Crafters! Happy Monday to all (",) For today, I want to share my projects for...

Christmas is coming very soon, so most of my projects this month are leaning towards the theme of this cheery holiday (",) Here's two of them...


*rosette fan* featuring Holiday Anya 3

*shaker ATC* featuring Holiday Anya

This is my first time joining TGF blog hop so I'm really excited! The list of all the participants of this hop can be found here...   

http://splendidstamping.blogspot.ca/2013/12/tgfs-cyber-monday-holiday-hop-starts.html

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)



28 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Love the shaker ATC, fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! Loved the ideas I might have to try out the rosette fan! Doing the Hop... Happy Holidays Hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations, especially that shaker card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are adorable! I love the rosette fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute projects and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects.The shaker ATC is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun projects! Love the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek! So flipping adorable! Fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable projects!!! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want that fan Kriselda!!! so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute projects. Will make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute decorations using holiday anya and anya 3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess there are several of us first timers for taking part in blog hop. Fabulous holiday projects! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE shakers!! Awesome projects. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, beautiful projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful love love the fan xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your projects are beautiful! Love the fan!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That rosette fan is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What beautiful projects using cute Holiday Anya! I love the rosette fan...too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for everyone who visited and commented on my blog post for the Greeting Farm's Blog Hop. I really do hope that I was able to inspire most of you through my projects, as I was inspired by all of yours. I really appreciate everyone sharing their creativity and wonderful projects for this blog hop. Cannot wait to get more inspired by visiting your blogs again after this fun blog hop. Wishing each and everyone a wonderful, blessed and safe Holidays (",) Kriselda

    ReplyDelete