Monday 18 November 2013

Cut it OUT!

Hey Crafters! So here's my own interpretation for the Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday "Cut it OUT!" challenge...


Greeting Farm - Sitting Wonderful

The first thing that pops up in my mind when I hear these three words is one of my favorite shows called "Full House". I was not born yet when the show first aired but I loved watching the re-runs. It's a show that makes you happy to see how an extended family (with Danny, Uncle Joey, Uncle Jess and all the adorable Tanner girls) live together in a crazy yet very loving home.

This "just because" card will also be my entry to Loves Rubber Stamps challenge "Black, White & Sepia". I usually find it hard to create my projects in just black and white so I added pops of color through the stamp image from TGF called Sitting Wonderful.

Materials used:
* TGF - Sitting Wonderful (stamp image)
* Michaels - Recollections cardstock (card base)
* Michaels - Recollections "Bright and Basic cardstock paper" (background paper)
* scissors image from Microsoft Word clip art
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Tonic Studios (round corner chomper)
* Sakura Gelly Roll (white gel pen)
* Dollar Store (letter stickers)
* Dabtastic (glue pen)
* Dollarama (3d pop dots)


I am entering this card in...
The Greeting Farm (Farm Fresh Friday "Cut it OUT!")
http://splendidstamping.blogspot.ca/2013/11/guest-dt-for-berry-sweet-print-and-cut.html
Loves Rubber Stamps (Challenge #78 - Black, White & Sepia)
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/2013/11/challenge-78-black-white-sepia-challenge.html
Whimsy Stamps (Challenge #65 - Anything Goes)
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.ca/2013/11/challenge-65-anything-goes-rubber-team.html

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I love this! How fun!!! This would be an excellent card to give a hairdresser. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! She is a doll, and I love those scissors!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete