Wednesday 6 November 2013

Let It Snow!

Hey Crafters! I hope that everyone's having a fantastic week so far. I have not been able to do much crafting for these past few days but I am getting back on it.

I recently found out that one of the Halloween projects that I made for my Mom was chosen as one of the Design Team Favorites at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge. I am truly honored for being chosen because there's a lot (I mean a looooottt) of very talented crafters that I see through joining different blog challenges. For one of my projects to be chosen from all of these work of art/craft, I am really appreciative. Thank you so much to Laura and to all the Loves Rubber Stamps Design Team!

I always go to YouTube to catch a glimpse of the creativity of talented people from the crafty world. However, since I found out about the world of "blog challenges" another world of creativity and pure talent opened in front of my eyes. That's why I truly enjoy and love joining different challenges so that I can admire the works of people who are interested in crafts like myself. 

Today, I would like to share a simple card that I made for the upcoming Christmas holiday...

Greeting Farm - Holiday Anya 2

Materials used:
* TGF - Holiday Anya 2 (stamp image)
* DCWV - Quotes Stacks vellum "Holidays & Seasons" (sentiment)
* Michaels - Recollections "All Seasons cardstock paper" (background paper)
* Michaels - Studio G "i.craft" (card base)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Tonic Studios (round corner chomper)
* Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Eyelet Circles (scalloped circle template)
* Ranger - distress ink "vintage photo"
* Dollarama - cookie cutter set (circle template)
* Dollarama (3d pop dots)
* Dabtastic (glue pen)
* mini brads from my crafty stash 

I am entering this card in...
Loves Rubber Stamps (Challenge #77 - Anything Goes!)
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/2013/11/challenge-77-anything-goes.html
Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Keep it Clean and Simple)
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-keep-it-clean-and-simple/
One Crazy Stamper (November "Christmas" Challenge)
http://www.onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca/2013/11/november-christmas-challenge.html

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

8 comments:

  1. Oh you remind me I need to work on Christmas already. So nicely done. Glad to see you back at LRS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Olivia (",) Christmas is coming soon!

      Delete
  2. Very cute card, Kriselda! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design. Great job. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps. Thanks for joining us. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete