Wednesday 14 August 2013

The Greeting Farm FFF Challenge (Mix It Up)

Hey Crafters! I am here to share my entry to TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge which has a theme of mixing it up! So here's a double chance for me to use my Greeting Farm stamps...YEY!

However, I ended up using 4 Greeting Farm stamps in this Clean and Simple card I made. Four stamps means quadruple the fun, right???!!! 

P.S. I felt like the crafty version of Dr. Frankenstein when I made this card. Having to temporarily cut the cute heads and bodies of these TGF stamps to make new characters out of them :)

Greeting Farm - WS Edward & Gracie, My Guy Ian and Miss Anya Lounge

I used the following stamps...
* TGF - Wild Sprouts Edward (stamp image)
* TGF - Wild Sprouts Gracie (stamp image)
* TGF - My Guy Ian (stamp image)
* TGF - Miss Anya Lounge (stamp image)

additional materials used...
* K & Company - ... (background paper)
* Dovecrafts - paper lace heart (doily)
* Me & My Big Ideas - "totally love" (sentiment)
* Walmart - white card base
* Ranger - distress ink "tattered rose"
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"

I did not want to waste any of the images that I stamped so this is what I came up with...a mini tag!

Greeting Farm - WS Edward & Gracie, My Guy Ian and Miss Anya Lounge

Here they are together...

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are fantastic Mix-Ups! I love them! :) Thank you for playing with us in the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment! Kriselda (",)

      Delete
  2. How fun!! You created some really great swaps! I love them all! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, thank you again Rachel for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Kriselda (",)

      Delete