Monday 19 August 2013

The Greeting Farm FFF Challenge (Anything Goes!)

Hey Crafters! Hope everybody had a wonderful Monday (even though I am sure that we all miss our weekends already). Today, I am here to share my entry for TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge which has the theme of "Anything Goes".

This challenge theme is more fun for me because it gives you NO LIMITS to your creativity. 

However, I do also enjoy more structured theme challenges for having the chance to try other techniques, sketches and materials that I usually do not use with my own projects. 

For my entry, I used my most favorite couple stamp from The Greeting Farm called the Amazing Duo. I was ecstatic when I found this because the superhero Ian included in the stamp set looks like Superman (of whom my boyfriend is a fan of).

Greeting Farm - Amazing Duo

I know that superheroes have their own unique superpowers...but for my boyfriend and I...I do believe that we have the Power of Love. Even though we are miles apart.....countries apart right now...he has always been there for me through my ups and downs. I made this altered project especially for him. As a token of my love and appreciation for him. The letters A & K inside the silver star represents the initials of our names :)

Materials used:
* TGF - Amazing Duo (stamp image)
* Michaels - wooden star (base)
* Creative Imaginations - starry background paper
* Dovecrafts - paper lace heart (doily)
* Cricut - Birthday Bash (cartridge used for font to spell "Power of Love")
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Michaels - red cardstock (letter die cuts)
* Michaels - yellow cardstock (circles for border)
* DCWV - silver star chipboard 
* Letters "A" & "K" from my crafty stash

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment