Monday 26 August 2013

The Greeting Farm GVT (Summer-Vibe Inspiration Photo)

Hey Crafters! Here's a quick share of my entry for TGF Garden Variety Tuesday of which the color scheme was taken from a Summer-Vibe Inspiration Photo from Pinterest.

I find that color combination challenges are a little bit hard for me to do. I always tend to go straight to my blues and yellows when I make my projects. However, trying new things is always fun and really challenges your creative thinking.


Here's Hula Anya in a summery birthday card...

Greeting Farm - Hula Anya

Materials used:
* TGF - Hula Anya (stamp image)
* TGF - Happy Chef (cupcake, present, birthday cake and flower stamp images)
* Lawn Fawn - Happy Everything (sentiment stamp)
* Michaels - square summery background (card base)
* Michaels - Recollections cardstock (background papers)
* Imaginisce - I.top (paper punch small, medium and large)
* Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Eyelet Circles (die)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Menji - liquid glue 

I am also entering this card in...
Loves Rubber Stamps (Challenge #66 - Round or Square Cards)
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/2013/08/challenge-66-round-or-square-cards.html
One Crazy Stamper (August "Birthday" Challenge)
http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca/2013/08/august-birthday-challenge-guest-design.html

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

4 comments:

  1. So super cute, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card I love the image. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete