Sunday 29 September 2013

Stamp and Create (September "Birthdays" Challenge)

Hey Crafters! Here's a quick share of my another entry to Stamp and Create's September monthly challenge...Birthdays. To everyone who is celebrating their birthdays this month...a very happy happy happy birthday to all of you! I have a couple of friends and family who's also are celebrating their birthdays this month.


Greeting Farm - Surfer Ian

For this b-day card, I used the awesome Surfer Ian from the Greeting Farm. Every time that I see this stamp, I really wish that I can visit Hawaii one of this days. I purchased this stamp from 7kidscollegefund.

Materials used:
* TGF - Surfer Ian (stamp image)
* Making Memories - Bravissimo "birthday" (sentiment)
* letter stickers from my crafty stash (to spell out "Bro")
* Autumn Leaves - Greeting Cards (card base)
* background paper *to be updated*
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Frame 8 (die)
* Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Eyelet Circles (die)
* Sakura Gelly Roll (white gel pen)
* Tonic Studios (round corner chomper)
* Ranger (glossy accents)
* Dabtastic (glue pen)
* Dollarama (double sided tape)
* blue pen from school supplies stash

Link to the challenge...
http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.ca/2013/09/september-monthly-challenge-birthdays.html

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!


Kriselda (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment