Thursday 26 September 2013

The Greeting Farm FFF Challenge (Paper Piecing)

Hey Crafters! Here's my entry for TGF Farm Fresh Friday..."paper piecing challenge". I have been wanting to try paper piecing before but it look so complicated. However, I really had fun doing this challenge because it is something new for me.

I also have been wanting to make an altered canvas that has my name and blog/Youtube name. So I found this challenge as the right time to create that dream project into reality. 


Greeting Farm - Cuddle Anya

I used my most favorite (cutest for my opinion) Anya stamp from the Greeting Farm collection...Cuddle Anya. I purchased her from an online store called ArtsofCrafts. She is the stamp that started my addiction to rubber stamps.

Materials used:
* TGF - Cuddle Anya (stamp image)
* Dollarama - Canvas easel (project base)
* Michaels - Recollections "All Seasons cardstock paper" (background paper)
* Michaels - Recollections "Bright and Basic cardstock paper" (background paper)
* Martha Stewart Crafts - silicon mold alphabet (letters)
* Martha Stewart Crafts - crafter's clay (white clay)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Imaginisce - Bitty Blossoms (flower)
* Unique's (doily)
* Ranger (glossy accents)
* Zig (2 way glue)
* Dollarama (double sided tape)
* Dabtastic (glue pen)
* yellow puffy heart ribbon from my crafty stash
* rhinestones from crafty stash

Link to the challenge...
http://splendidstamping.blogspot.ca/2013/09/paper-piecing.html

I am also entering this altered project in...
Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Anything Goes)
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes/

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card - I love your design and colour scheme. Your little Anya is just delightful and lovely detailing!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Heather (",)

    ReplyDelete