Monday 23 September 2013

The Greeting Farm GVT (Let's Get Sketchy!)

Hey Crafters! I am hoping that everyone had a wonderful weekend (",) I had a-not-so-good-weekend due to a pulled muscle on my neck but crafting is my therapy. 

I would like to share my entry for TGF Garden Variety Tuesday..."Let's Get Sketchy!". I was really excited to join this challenge because I wanted to try a different style of layering and arrangement in creating my card.

I used the oh so sweet retired Greeting Farm stamp called "Lolli Anya" (I got her from Greeting Farm's Farmers Market).

Greeting Farm - Lolli Anya

I also would like to enter this card in Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge...1,2,3.

1 stamp image
2 types of patterned papers
3 kinds of sweet treats embellishments (lollipops, candy grams and jellybeans)

Materials used:
* TGF - Lolli Anya (stamp image)
* TGF - Anya Treats (sentiment)
* Autumn Leaves - Greeting Cards (card base)
* Michaels - Recollections "All Seasons cardstock paper" (background papers)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Eyelet Circles (die)
* Xyron - 1.5" sticker maker
* Ad tech (dot glue runner)
* Dabtastic (glue pen)
* Forever in Time - sweet treats stickers

Links to the challenges...
The Greeting Farm GVT (Sketch Challenge)
http://splendidstamping.blogspot.ca/2013/09/garden-variety-tuesday-lets-get-sketchy.html
Loves Rubber Stamps (Challenge #70 - 1,2,3)
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/2013/09/week-70-1-2-3-challenge.html

I am also entering this card in...
Stamp and Create (September Monthly Challenge: Birthdays)
http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.ca/2013/09/september-monthly-challenge-birthdays.html

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

8 comments:

  1. This is so super cute! Love the lolly anya. Hope your neck feels better soon! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Holly! I do hope that I get better asap.

      Delete
  2. This looks good enough to eat! lol! Super cute! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a bright Fun card! thanks for playing along with our 1,2,3 challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet design. Yummy DP and image. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Dangina! Kriselda (",)

    ReplyDelete