Friday 27 September 2013

The Greeting Farm GVT (Blue Raspberry)

Hey Crafters! I am here to share my entry to TGF Garden Variety Tuesday...Blue Raspberry. The challenge participants are asked to incorporate the colors berry, pink and blue/aqua into their creations.

So for my entry...I made another birthday card for my just-in-case-card-stash. I used Lovey Bean (can I say that she is so stinkin' cute). I purchased her from Simon Says Stamp.


Greeting Farm - Lovey Bean

Materials used:
* TGF - Lovey Bean (stamp image)
* CC Designs - Sweet November stamps (sentiment)
* Making Memories - Classic Card Pad "sherbet" (card base)
* Michaels - Recollections "Bright and Basic cardstock paper" (background papers)
* Crayola Pencils (to color image)
* Baby Oil (to color image)
* Loew Cornell - blending stumps (to color image)
* Tsukineko - memento "tuxedo black"
* Dabtastic (glue pen)
* Dollar Store (flower stickers)
* Dollarama (butterfly and ladybug stickers)
* Dollarama (3d pop dots)
* Dollar Store (double sided tape)
* sequined flowers from my crafty stash

Link to the challenge...
http://splendidstamping.blogspot.ca/2013/09/happy-garden-variety-tuesday.html

Thanks for stopping by! May you all have a good day!

Stay creative! Stay inspired!

Kriselda (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment